MUFG Privileged Access Management Security Engineer, Vice President - Remote in Jersey City, New Jersey
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 6th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 160,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
Privileged Access Management Engineer Lead
In this role you will bring a well-rounded exposure to software design, engineering, implementation, and production support, and a broad range of skills to implement and enhance our identity and access management (IAM) systems. You have a solid IT engineering or business analysis background with a specialization in IAM, with experience managing privileged access management services, including digital password vaulting, super-user privilege management, and active directory bridging.
• Architect, implement, integrate, unit test, and support MUB’s IAM and Privileged Access Management (PAM) services
• Plan and evaluate IAM and PAM platforms, create technical specifications, develop and perform unit and basic integration testing according to specified requirements
• Provide detailed deployment and support documentation around components developed
• Maintain documentation relevant to operations (operation manual, installation guide, etc.)
• Own and resolve application/solution issues though problem analysis, technical investigation, and resolution of support queries and escalations
• Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert for IAM program information across all business lines / business partner areas
• Drive results in the execution and delivery of initiatives and processes
• Work across groups to effectively communicate IAM and PAM risk matters to stakeholders
• Interpret and drive enforcement of information risk policies, standards, and regulatory requirements
• Lead by influence and building alignment
• Work with representatives from the business/business partner areas
• Communicate clearly any business impacts resulting from new identity and access risks, policies, standards, and controls
• Participate in the recruitment and management of a strong, cohesive team
• Participate in the development of team goals and objectives
• Participate in both strategic and tactical planning that helps enable and drive the business
• Identify initiative business requirements, technical requirements, resource requirements, budgets, and schedules
• Manage workload, project plans, deliverable, and supervises staff and/or project team members
• Develop and drive the implementation of key metrics (key risk indicators (KRIs), key performance indicators (KPIs)) and communicate results to stakeholders
Skills & Experiences:
• 8 years of experience in the banking or financial services industry architecting, designing, and developing identity and access management solutions (PAM, Identity Request and Identity governance)
• 8 years of experience developing and supporting multi-tiered enterprise applications including databases (LDAP, Oracle and SQL Server), directory services, applications servers, software security and technology stack
• 8 or more years developing and supporting security solutions for identity management and access control
• 8 years of experience identifying, troubleshooting and fixing system problems, including generating root cause analysis reports
• 5 or more years supporting application integrations including: PAM architecture, configuration, monitoring, and compliance
• Experience integrating commercial off-the-shelf IAM solutions into a banking environment
• Experience engineering, configuring, and deploying highly available enterprise solutions (load balancing, clustering, replication, geographical failover, etc.).
• Highly experienced in stakeholder management and working across groups to effectively deliver IAM programs to stakeholders and customers
• 5 years of experience coding in Linux and Windows5 years of experience with Webservers (Apache, Tomcat, and JBOSS)
• 5 years of experience with Agile, Scrum in SDLC processes
• 5 years of experience with Splunk for analysis and monitoring
• 5 years of experience designing MS Visio diagrams and workflow specifications
• 5 years of experience enhancing, developing, and modifying webservices and API connectors
• Deep understanding of IAM principals, methodology, and solutions, including access control (role-based and discretionary), authentication, authorization, provisioning, approvals, and workflows
• Expertise on security trends and best practices through training, research, and development in order to mitigate potential security exposures
• Excellent knowledge of information, identity, privileged access, cyber, security, and technology risk concepts, with a strong ability to articulate those risks in business terms
• Identity access management – provisioning, deprovisioning, recertification controls
• Experience in creating trending, metrics, and management reports
• At least 8 years IT experience, 5+ years in in development and engineering
• Minimum of 5 years working with Unix, Windows, or database servers
• At least 3 years of experience leading and mentoring team resources
• Experience in the financial services or banking industry preferred
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology, or related fields
The typical base pay range for this role is between $123K – $151K depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. Additionally, our Total Rewards program provides colleagues with a competitive benefits package (in accordance with the eligibility requirements and respective terms of each) that includes comprehensive health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, educational assistance and training programs, income replacement for qualified employees with disabilities, paid maternity and parental bonding leave, and paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
At MUFG, our colleagues are our greatest assets. Our Culture Principles provide a roadmap for how each of our colleagues must think and act to become more client-obsessed, inclusive and innovative. They reflect who we are, who we want to be and what we expect from one another. We are excited to see you take the next step in exploring a career with us and encourage you to spend more time reviewing them!
Our Culture Principles
Listen Up. Speak Up.
Innovate & Simplify
Own & Execute