MUFG Union Bank IDM Reference Specialist in New York, New York
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
• Responsible for the data capture and ongoing maintenance of Instrument reference data
• Intra Day Queue Management
• Resolve problems independently and escalate as required.
• Perform regular controls and reconciliations to ensure data captured is correct
• Gather data from various internal and external sources complete the set-up and amendments of product data
• Communicate with Relevant Ops and Finance Areas regarding the set-up and troubleshooting of new and existing instruments
• Understand Instrument set up for ABS,CLO, MBS, Derivatives, Secondary Loans and Corporates
• Participate in delivery of key tactical technology implementation
• Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
• Highly motivated, with drive and enthusiasm
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent time management
• Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point skills
• knowledge of WSO a plus
• knowledge of Broadridge Impact, Gloss and BPS a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.
At MUFG, our colleagues are our greatest assets. Our Culture Principles provide a roadmap for how each of our colleagues must think and act to become more client-obsessed, inclusive and innovative. They reflect who we are, who we want to be and what we expect from one another. We are excited to see you take the next step in exploring a career with us and encourage you to spend more time reviewing them!
Our Culture Principles
Listen Up. Speak Up.
Innovate & Simplify
Own & Execute