MUFG KYC Analyst - KYC Team in Taipei Branch, Taiwan
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 7th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 160,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
• Work in partnership with colleagues in Head Office to implement GKYC system enhancement for improvement of operational efficiency.
• Monitor the due date check and control for KYC process to ensure that these are performed in a timely manner to mitigate risk to the Bank.
• Support in GKYC system enhancement for improvement of operational efficiency.
• Materialize action plans for improving the KYC check process and enhancing the operational performance of the team.
• Arranging GKYC seminar for better understanding of GKYC process.
• Maintain good working knowledge of relevant regulations relating to KYC.
• Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines.
MUFG Bank Ltd & MUFG Securities Asia Limited (collectively referred to as “MUFG”) is an equal opportunity employer. We view our employees as our key assets as they are fundamental to our long-term growth and success. MUFG is committed to hiring based on merit and organsational fit, regardless of race, religion or gender.
At MUFG, our colleagues are our greatest assets. Our Culture Principles provide a roadmap for how each of our colleagues must think and act to become more client-obsessed, inclusive and innovative. They reflect who we are, who we want to be and what we expect from one another. We are excited to see you take the next step in exploring a career with us and encourage you to spend more time reviewing them!
Our Culture Principles
Listen Up. Speak Up.
Innovate & Simplify
Own & Execute