MUFG Agency Operations - Loan Servicing Transaction, AVP - Hybrid NJ/AZ/FL in Tampa, Florida
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 7th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 160,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. The selected colleague will work at an MUFG office or client sites up to four days per week and work remotely the remaining day(s). A member of our Talent Acquisition team will provide more details.
The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability to support and address questions and transactions related to the Loan Agency space.
• Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of loan servicing transactions, ensuring that all lending transactions are followed and managed appropriately, minimizing operational risks and losses, and ensuring compliance with all bank policies and procedures
• Act as main point of contact related to SOX testing, internal and external audit requests, issue escalation, etc.
• Minimize population of KRI’s, breaks, and exception items within the space
• Coordinate with the VP for support on initiatives, including technology or infrastructure enhancements, system upgrade and replacement efforts, human capital discussions, etc. and ensure appropriate resource allocation, business requirements, SME knowledge, testing, and implementation
• Design and implement departmental structural and procedural changes where necessary
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Syndicated Loan Market, particularly the role of Administrative Agent. Prior LSTA or working group involvement a plus
• In depth knowledge of market initiatives to streamline and automate settlement and servicing, including API integration with industry standard platforms, FpML, Blockchain, DLT, OCR, Robotics/Automation
• Understands market conventions for managing products across Syndicated & Commercial Lending Operations
• Management experience, including managing a remote team
• Comfortable interacting with senior internal and external stakeholders, including the Bank’s Clients, Investors, other Agent Banks, Issuing Banks, Syndications, Front Office etc.
• Ability to analyze and streamline operational processes, improving productivity and efficiency
• Knowledge of systems used to manage the Syndicated lending business: AFS, ACBS, Loan IQ, Clearpar, Syndtrak, Intralinks, Debt Domain
The typical base pay range for this role is between $105K - $120K depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for certain discretionary performance-based bonus and/or incentive compensation. Additionally, our Total Rewards program provides colleagues with a competitive benefits package (in accordance with the eligibility requirements and respective terms of each) that includes comprehensive health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, educational assistance and training programs, income replacement for qualified employees with disabilities, paid maternity and parental bonding leave, and paid vacation, sick days, and holidays. For more information on our Total Rewards package, please click the link below.
MUFG Benefits Summary (https://careers.mufgamericas.com/sites/default/files/document/2023-01/mb-live-well-work-well.pdf)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
At MUFG, our colleagues are our greatest assets. Our Culture Principles provide a roadmap for how each of our colleagues must think and act to become more client-obsessed, inclusive and innovative. They reflect who we are, who we want to be and what we expect from one another. We are excited to see you take the next step in exploring a career with us and encourage you to spend more time reviewing them!
Our Culture Principles
Listen Up. Speak Up.
Innovate & Simplify
Own & Execute