MUFG Union Bank Data Aggregation Business Analyst - Hybrid/AZ in Tempe, Arizona
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
• Implement control structures to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels
• Maintain the data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to our policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools, and data architecture
• Ensure that data-related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are communicated, well understood, considered as part of operational prioritization and planning
• Work with business partners to provide reports as directed
• 3-5 years' data quality or similar level data analysis experience required
• Experience in the banking or finance institutions preferred
• Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
• Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets, and approaches related to data protection
• Knowledge of data-related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
• Knowledge of risk data architecture and technology solutions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.