MUFG Union Bank Data Integration Developer, AVP - Hybrid (North Carolina/Arizona) in Tempe, Arizona
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
• Manage data analysis and data integration of disparate systems
• Build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business
• Implement processes and logic to extract, transform, and distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources
• Optimize data integration platform to provide optimal performance under increasing data volumes
• Document the data audit, archiving, and restoration processes
• Develop quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity across various database systems
• Provide problem-solving expertise and complex analysis of data to develop business intelligence integration designs
• Work with business users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment
• Convert physical data integration models and other design specifications to source codes
• Ensure high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems in order to meet business solutions
• 5-6 years experience working with structured query language (SQL) database development, SQL queries, data structures, stored procedure, SQL Server Integration Systems (SSIS), extract transform load (ETL), application programming interface (API) architecture, and microservices
• 5-6 years experience in software development lifecycle activities
• Experience in financial services/banking
• Experience in end-to-end design and build of near-real time and batch data pipelines
• Familiarity with delivering data solutions and architecture using Amazon Web Services (AWS) services like Kinesis, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Spark, Athena, Redshift, Lambda, Relational Database Service (RDS), DynamoDB, Glue Catalog, and Athena preferred
• Familiarity with data architecture, data integration, data governance, and data lineage concepts
• Experience working in Agile environments
Data Integration: SQL; NoSQL(Hadoop, Casandra); Alteryx, Trifacta
Business Intelligence/Reporting Tools: Tableau, Power BI, Excel, JMP, SAS, Statistical Product and Service Solutions (SPSS), Cognos
Databases: Access, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.