MUFG Union Bank HR Technology Systems Analyst - Hybrid/NC in Tempe, Arizona
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
•Ensure optimum performance, high availability, and stability of solutions
• Works with cross-functional team, writes, debugs, and delivers code
•Ensures on-time delivery of owned features from design and implementation through production troubleshooting
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
• Minimum 3-5 years of software development experience
• 2+ years of programming experience in a modern language such as Scala, Java, Python, C#
• Strong experience with server side programming, language agnostic
• Experience working with open source frameworks
• Experience with scripting and working in a UNIX environment
• Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis, and tuning
• Experience with Python, Kubernetes, and AWS, Azure, or any cloud provider
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and databases
• Experience with Core Java
• Experience with data structures
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable in more than one programming language, with a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies
• Strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.