MUFG Union Bank Senior Software Engineer, AVP (Hyperion/Java) - AZ/Hybrid in Tempe, Arizona
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
As an experienced Software Engineering professional, you will apply your depth of knowledge and expertise around enterprise performance management cloud solutions to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis.
• Implement Hyperion Financial Management 22.214.171.124 applications
• Work with major public cloud offerings and how to solution designs that are built around these technologies (AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud Platform, and similar)
• Interact with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and databases
• Utilize ETL / ELT tools (Informatica, ODI, FDMEE)
•Minimum 5-6 years of developing at all levels of the application stack (frontend/UI, middle/Services and backend/Database) for EPM systems
•Experience with Java and Java frameworks
•Experience implementing and maintaining RESTful APIs
•Experience in designing data models and structures to store various kinds of data in different formats
•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
• Minimum 5-6 years of software development experience
• 5+ years of experience with EPM technologies: Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 11.x or Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.x
• 5+ years of experience with ETL technologies: Informatica, FDMEE, ODI
• 2+ years of experience with EPM technologies: Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Solution (FCCS)
• BS, Computer Science, required
• Masters, Computer Science or Finance, preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.