MUFG Union Bank Senior Technical Business & Data Analyst, AVP - Remote - Arizona in Tempe, Arizona
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
• Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
• Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment
• Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
• Use data to create models
• Work with department managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
• 5-6 years' experience
• Knowledge of relevant laws, legal codes, government regulations, agency rules, and current industry practices
• Knowledge of computer software, including relevant applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Technology infrastructure or application development experience
• Experience in data models and reporting packages
• Ability to articulate complex issues concisely
• Ability to analyze large datasets
• Ability to write comprehensive reports
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
• Ability to show exceptional attention to detail, and to interact well with others
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as follow-up and follow through skills to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Ability to interpreting pre-established guidelines and adapt to changes in priorities and new situations as needed
• Excellent interpersonal and time-management skills, and self-motivated
• A degree in mathematics / computer science / statistics / economics, or equivalent combination of education and experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.